"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Saturday, February 26, 2005



tired...
slept around 4plus 5am and woke up at 10plus am today. Watched Danceworks at toa payoh hdb hub with half of 1A04. CJC and SAJC were quite good.
I'm bloated. Swensons at toa payoh, No sign board at kallang, Gelare at east coast.

Wanted to clarify something but there's no point in doing so. haha. 1A04 will be separated soon and the bet is on. So its better not to. haha.

Melissa lim got bf! hahaha... am i being bad? That is SO unexpected. have not been talking to her for the past 2 years, after "bullying" her since primary 5. haha. heard that from xian jun anyway.

Many people are talking about the Lover's bridge between sps and kc. I thought that was outdated already. Anyway, i didnt know that Kc's dance and cheerleading team were well-known. haha... but there's no more cheerleading in kc already.



I'm tired.
I want Jazz now...

U're a Pink Toothbrush
"You're a pink toothbrush, I'm a blue toothbrush
Have we met somewhere before?
You're a pink toothbrush and I think toothbrush
That we met by the bathroom door.

Glad to meet toothbrush, such a sweet toothbrush
How you thrill me through and through
Don't be hard toothbrush on a soft toothbrush
'Cause I cant help loving you.

Every time I hear you whistle......
it makes my nylon bristle......

You're a pink toothbrush, I'm a blue toothbrush
Won't you marry me in haste?
I'll be true toothbrush, just to you toothbrush
When we both use the same toothpaste."



Posted at 23:42






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-